The ATOM dieless knife cutting system can take advantage of powerful nesting software both automatic and interactive in order to maximize the productivity of the operator as well as the material yield. Automatic nesting software sold with automatic cutting machines is normally a “standardized” package, designed to deal with a specific issue but not able to deliver optimal results in diverse environments nor is customized to meet greater demands. ATOM does not believe in the “one size fits all” approach and for this reason we offer a variety of nesting solutions designed for a variety of materials and industries. ATOM offers the “complete cutting solution”, since we deliver our experience, the software package and the cutting system.
For the management of the cutting department – ATOM developed a special software package to create production orders following the given priorities. The JOB Manager software produces various cutting layouts on different materials executing “standard” or customized auto nestings, verifying the yields & material consumption, prior to the cutting process. Finally, it assigns the obtained production orders to the dieless knife cutting machines & collects all the statistical data of the yield & the production time in order to examine the details when requested.
Automatic Nesting Strategies to Optimize Material Yields
- SoleNest – Strategy designed to optimize the nesting of soles on thick leather.
- BagNest – Strategy to nest leather goods such as leather bags, wallets and suitcases.
- BeltNest – Strategy designed to satisfy the makers of leather belts in straight as well as curved shapes.
- UpperNest – Strategy dedicated to the nesting of uppers on leathers used in the footwear industry.
- LuxuryNest – Strategy designed to optimize the nesting of leather used in the upholstery and furniture industry.
- EchoNest – Strategy designed to place shoe components on materials in roll or sheet form – multi-layer materials.
- StripeNest – Strategy aimed @ optimizing the automatic nesting of insoles on material strips.
- TexNest – Strategy to nest on rolls typically used in the apparel & fashion industry.
- SIPECO CAD – Development software for footwear industry - 2D and 3D CAD specific for design, development, shape acquisition, grading and pattern cutting.
- Job Manager Software – For the management of the cutting room – ATOM can supply a special software package to create production orders following the given priorities.
- CuteCAD – The new 2D design software for gaskets designed to speed up the prototyping process and shorten the time-to-market of your products.
* Our customers can also ask for custom nesting solutions able to fully support their production requirements.